Field redesigns point the way to next-generation machines. This paper includes case studies showing how conversions from roller chain or gears to synchronous belt drives improved performance while saving maintenance and replacement costs.
• Makes it easier to view and work with large-format documents—using pan and zoom functions that mimic CAD
• Makes it simple for non-CAD users to view and manipulate
• Simplifies shared reviews in real-time—without IT assistance—for faster collaboration
• Achieves PDF/A compliance—using industry-standard forms
• Improves security that allows you to grant or restrict user access and activity—with 128-bit encryption