Field redesigns point the way to next-generation machines. This paper includes case studies showing how conversions from roller chain or gears to synchronous belt drives improved performance while saving maintenance and replacement costs.
Join, Geospatial Technical Evangelist, Pete Southwood, to see how AutoCAD Map 3D 2009 delivers all of the strengths of AutoCAD 2009 software, yet is especially designed to better integrate engineering and GIS data – in a single environment for more efficient workflows. Learn how to build data intelligence during the design process, integrate design information with GIS data, and quickly distribute completed design and geospatial information with users throughout your organization.
For more information visit www.autodesk.com/gogeo.
• Makes it easier to view and work with large-format documents—using pan and zoom functions that mimic CAD
• Makes it simple for non-CAD users to view and manipulate
• Simplifies shared reviews in real-time—without IT assistance—for faster collaboration
• Achieves PDF/A compliance—using industry-standard forms
• Improves security that allows you to grant or restrict user access and activity—with 128-bit encryption